Thursday, January 15, 2009

Funkeys Codex Entry- Boggle

Here's the Codex entry for Boggle. (The game part wasn't in the Codex, I just added it cuz it was helpful.)

The Boggle are eating machines. Their highly advanced digestive systems can process anything from the most poisonous spiders to raw iron.
The Boggle bodies break down any material they eat. They sweat out a pure, sweet substance similar to honey that is the staple of all Funkey diets. Nothing beats a peanut butter and Boggle sweat sandwich with a warm glass of purple milk.
The Boggle are an essential part of the Funkey society as the recyclers of all waste, with zero harm to the Funkey environment. Don’t be scared by their hideous appearance, the Boggle wouldn’t hurt a fly… unless it gets too close to their mouth – then they might take a nibble.

A picture of him and his rarities:

Ok, his game is called Get Outta My Stew!. What you do is you smack away the spiders that come with your wooden spoon. A lot will come, and eventually one or two will get in the stew. They will leave webs. Click on the webs to get rid of them. If there's too many webs, it's GAME OVER for you.

That's it for now. I'll be doing Codex entries, a lot more, in the future. I'll do Codex entries for all the ones I have, cuz I don't know the games for the others.
Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,I like Yang,Lucky,and dyer!Do you like bomble?I guess 'cause that's Your name is MEGABOMBLE284!I'm just another funkey fan who has a blog.Its called funkeys taste great!I hope you check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi candy bar! And yes, I like Bomble. Read my first post and look at my avatar to determine that!
    I took a look at your blog, it's cool. Thanks for following me, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! another funkey blog! Hiya! I'll go follow right now!
    Nice blog.

    -80

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MegaBomble my name CPFunkeys and I like Bomble but not as much as VROOM my fav funkey nice blog I have a blog called Cpfunkeys at cpfunkeys.blogspot.com could you follow please.
    bye PS:nice blog again bye

    ReplyDelete